Spiritual Life That Contains a Christ Centered Learning Experience.
The spiritual life of our school as well as each student is important to us. Our goals for all of our K – 12 students are:
- Students will love God with all of their hearts, souls, minds, and strength
- Students will reason, listen, and think wisely and articulate persuasively
- Students will lovingly engage culture with a Christ-centered worldview
- Students will have a dedication and love for learning and scholarship
- Students will develop tools to think with truth, wisdom, and independence
Explore more into our Learning Process: