Christian Studies Curriculum
We believe every student is valued as an individual, uniquely created by God. Our goal is to create a safe, trusting and respectful learning environment for all ages. We believe our Christian Studies Curriculum helps every student develop Christian character.
- Creation and Patriarchs- stories of God calling out and working with His people.
- Old Testament
- God’s Great Covenant I (Genesis to Ruth)
- God’s Great Covenant II (I Samuel – Malachi)
- New Testament
- The Jesus Story focusing on His life and mission in the World
- Gospels: Acts – Revalations.
Grades 10 – 12
- Apologetics (to be developed)
- Discipleship Accountability groups
- Ethics and Worldview